Yearbook Photography Contest
Submissions Due by Friday, March 1st
If your photograph is selected as the winner, it will appear in your class section of the yearbook and you will be credited as the photographer. We will select up to 5 contenders from each grade level: up to 4 runners up and one winner. All selected contenders will appear in your class section of the book.
Criteria for entry and consideration:
- Photos may be taken with a phone or a camera, but if taken with a phone they must be “camera quality”.
- Photos must be exceptional in subject matter, lighting, angles, and composition
- No selfies or posed pictures. We do not want scrapbook quality photography.
- Pictures can be of any subject matter that is school appropriate for example: landscapes, sunrise/sunsets, architecture, candid shots of human interaction, animals, children etc.
- If your photo is selected, we must have parent consent to publish it, and we must verify the authenticity of the photo that it was actually taken by you.